Friday, May 1, 2009

Blog Train 2

Here is a Blog Train put on byCountry Hollow Scraps And Digital Scraphouse
Awesome bunch of things going through here. My Previews and Links below


Birds & Birdhouses

Bows & Ribbons 1

Bows & Ribbons 2

Butterflies

Frames


Papers

Normally I would have all the links here but I have my granddaughter and she is being a handful so I am going to link you to the main Depot for the list of other participating Blogs
There are some great kits here but remember as always we are not all in the same time zones so if you go to get something and it isnt there yet just check back 

Country Hollow Scraps

4 comments:

Mags said...

Just an FYI: You signed up for the ADSD May Collab (Sunshine Beach) which launched today. Please post your part on your blog, because people will be stopping here looking for it.
Thanks,
Mags, ADSD Admin

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks a million. Awesome!

Tineke said...

Thanks for sharing