Friday, May 8, 2009

Here's Another Freebie Blog Train Call Summer Fun


Here is my preview to the kit not all items is showing.
But they are in the kit.
Sorry I am late on this blog train.
I have been sick, so here is my part of the train.
You can download my Frames Here
Flowers Here
Elements Here
Papers Here
Bows And Ribbons Here
Here is rest of the blog train.


Mischief Designz Home Page

Mischief Scrapz Store

Commercial Use 4 Commercial Use

Staceys Designs

Rachels Expressionz

Muriels Scrapbits

Candys Treasures

donna

The Drama Queens Scraps
S.G. Rowe Designs

Dazzling Scraps

JaleeRenee Did It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us. I believe that mental illness is overlooked and misdiagnosed many times. Thanks for making others aware of this issue!